Thursday, March 5, 2009

Unlucky me....

For to me to Love = to lose. Lucky in all aspects of my life yet unlucky when it comes to love. "Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all...." Yes, yes, we have all heard this before and I hear it over and over and over! Its true though...I am lucky to have loved than to have never loved at all. I would not trade in any of my experiences in love nor would I change the love I have grown for the man in my life or the past men in my life. Saying that makes me sound kind of whorish when really there have been very few I have loved. When I say few I mean I can count the numbers on one hand. When I say I can count the numbers on one hand I mean with remaining digits left over!!! None the less my experiences make me who I am today therefore I wouldn't change a thing.


Lucky to have loved indeed yet somehow I think my future may be better off alone. Life is too short to be spending time crying over losses when there is so much to do and see! I really do want to do it and see it too. I just need to get over the uncomfortableness of talking to myself, laughing at myself, and simply being with myself! Answering to no one is a good thing right? All in all when it all boils down to it the only thing that remains a constant in my life is me. I am a pretty damned reliable person I am!!! Onward and forward!!!!!


damn.....


~E