I am wrapping up my findings today and will cross my fingers they go over well. Yes, the data has been reviewed and evaluated. I think I did a smack down rockin' job of it too. Lost some hair over it - shed some tears - vented to my dog over the convoluted ways in which I was given to manage the data yet....in the end I prevailed. For now. Fortunately Dr. Pathologist won out on his endeavour to keep his mamby pamby software that he worked so hard on and I don't have to deal with his anger and frustration over the 'lack' of control he will have with a new system. So for now pathology keeps their software and everyone else gets the sleek new stuff! : ) Down the road ....they will regret not having a single database storage for extracting statistics and mining some of that wonderful information that would have resided in it all. Ah well....everyone is happy.
So....as I breath a temporary sigh of relief for meeting my deadline a day in advance...I think of my quote that on my Facebook and in my heart......
"In bed my real love has always been the sleep that rescued me by allowing me to dream. "
John Boyle O'Reilly
The only place I have spiritual, emotional, professional, and personal freedom is there...in my bed when I am swimming in dream land. No judgements, no pressures, no expectations, and most importantly....I can do what ever the hell I want to!!!! Rock on.....
~E