Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sinking...

As I watch the Red Wings in another awesome game I am trying hard to over come my personal issues of struggling with my dark demons. Smiling is somewhat helpful because it seems to stimulate some sort of chemical reaction within that causes me a momentary moment of joy ~ yet I sometimes can't help but feel like it is a mask and a cover up. I don't want to hide anything.

Bury my sadness in laughter, cover my darkness with smiles and perhaps...just perhaps I can over come and find that glimmer of sunshine and bright light. I enjoy watching the game as it takes my mind to a different place...a far far away place.

I don't want to work tomorrow. Work seems like such a burden lately. Work is an emotional weight I am barely able to handle. Having a job is greatly appreciated beyond words. But that in it of its self is a burden of having to keep it and put up with so much B.S. and so many demands, deadlines, and expected perfections. Another trip is coming down the pike ....back to the Sunshine state...I would rather die.

Good night for now...