
Guess what? Today is another day. Period. Here I am, taking a moment to write a blog and get my mind off of work. Its healthy to do that I think. Clear the head....keep the brain focused and ungarbled with gunk.
I turned off my cell phone. Yep...I sure did. Tired of the kids txting me, the vibrations from my work Emails populating my lovely strawberry/blueberry/blackberry and the spam mails from my personal account. I don't want to be 'in touch' for once. I want to be detached from the world. Detached from anything relating to socialization of any sort. I want to just be. Sit here...type, vent, and breath.
I took a short walk this morning to try and get some clarity. Didn't work.
The game is on tonight....Red Wings of course. I may huddle down on my couch and watch it this time...OR...I may go out to a bar with a good TV and watch it with some other lost souls. I miss having friends. I had many in Florida...have all but two here. Wouldn't matter anyway since I want little to nothing to do with anyone right now but perhaps I need some activity....something to stimulate my mojo. People. Yeah that is it....people. But I don't want people right now!!! UGH!
I don't know how long I can keep this phone off. Dependency is a bad thing in my opinion and I need to be a big girl and not be so dependant upon 'staying connected'. I can do this. I can. I can do anything I set my mind to.
~E {busy signal}