
I sit in my usual place at the airport staring into space. These last few days have gotten me whistles and looks as well as three people actually asking me out on dates! Its a good feeling for me since my self esteem and ego is always low and I don't often get that kind of attention. Last week as I stood in the airport having a casual conversation with a fellow passenger I was told I was very pretty and asked if I was available which caught me quite off guard. I paused stuttered my answer 'no' and was probably super red in the face! I have been in a whirl wind of work and personal dilemmas that leave me often deep in thought...I wrote these in my book yesterday that I carry with me....
I long to hear the words "I Love You" whispered in my ear.
I crave that slow and gentle feathery touch of passion that is shared between two lovers. I just wish for a warm hand that would rest in mine, entwined and committed.I desire passionate kisses that trail down a path of exploration and across my every open space. I dream for someone to take a look into my face and tell me that my beauty is something that they will forever embrace. The words, the touch, the feelings, are they out there? or just imaginary? or perhaps somewhere floating around in space?
~Erica