Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Earl

Okay, so I am going to see my son this weekend. A long awaited trip, too long since I last saw him and what happens? Earl. A four lettered carefully named storm. Hurricane to be exact. Not only is Earl rapidly descending upon my departure site but he is being welcomed by the areas strangest heat wave. So I say damn the heat, damn the storm, and damn the situation.

I moved away from Florida to avoid the heat and the hurricanes and for the life of me.....the damn things follow me!!! The optimist that I am, I will believe that timing and the power of love will allow me to smoothly depart on an adventure to San Diego to see my son, enjoy time with my daughter, and perhaps see an on old friend that I left behind when I moved away from that lovely city 21 years ago.

Have a beautiful week....happy Hump day as they say!
Earl



~e