I'm back...And ya thought I was gone right? HA! Not so lucky dark hole not so lucky. I am back here in Michigan missing my my two sweetnessess so much I can't stand it. How's that?? AND at the same time I love this house I don't want to leave it! so HOW's THAT?? I want to march out to the front yard and yank down that for sale sign and march back inside and stop packing all my belongings. Yet...I want to race back to Connecticut and plant my feet firmly on the ground there and call it my home forever. What the heck is up with that? I would love to keep my home here in Michigan.....come back once in awhile yet call my home Connecticut. Affordability is really the key kicker. Can I do it? Batten down the hatches and do it? Tighten up my belt and penny pinch to the nitty itty bitty??? hmmm...... a big fat HMMMMMM......probably not. Back to missing two people. I need to get back to my home. I miss them too too much.
Over and out.
Cio