My Facebook 'What's on your mind today...' comment: What's on MY mind?? I am wondering why life gets complicated at times...I am a believer of things happening for a reason but occasionally I wonder of those challenges before me..and wonder why? For what purpose?
Today is a busy day...the data gathering is finalizing and as I review what I have questions are rolling into my 'inbox'...the typical hardware, licensing, costs, etc. All good stuff really and stuff that I thrive on. However, my co-worker sits at home nursing her ill (recovering nicely) father and recently discharged from surgery, mother and I am left to wonder about life in general. Yes, I am multi-thinking!!
Work gets complicated granted. I like some hills and challenges along my career path so bring it on. Life in general though? I had enough of the challenges there. I am all geared up to enjoy my life, kick back, and put any stressful worries out to the curb! I said I am ready.....hello?? Does 'LIFE' hear me?
I think my general 'Life' is in need of a hearing aide because stressful worries seem to be circling around me like vultures on a piece of road kill. Gross analogy - sorry but it is so true! Damned buzzards of worry! Why are they there?!?! They say a woman's intuition is usually right on...hmmm. Is it? Are these vultures real, intuitive, or just a figment of my over active imagination? What is the purpose of it all anyway?
Go away ugly birds!!
~E