
Happy Monday. Happy Monday the day after Easter. Happy POST Easer. Oh what ever....
Today was an aweful day. A day in which I tried to work on the crosswalking data between what the hospital uses now and what the 'standard' for the organization is. I fumbled. I fell. I am human.
Nothing went right in my use of the comparison software, the Live meeting software, the Excel spread sheets....nothing was moving according to my plans. My computer froze twice, lost my work, and I layed my head down to cry. Time is of the essance here and I have no time to lose...tick tock tick tock goes that damned clock in my head. Unfortunately by 6pm my will to survive had depleted. I had none. Nada, nilche, nem, zed.
Why are things becoming difficult and challenging to the point of incredible frustration and dispare? Is it the........"M"?? Hells bells that is all I need to add to my overflowing plate of rotten stinky problems! I don't even know if I will have a job tomorrow so why do I lay in bed and blog? I should be crosswalkin'.....
good night........