I saw this graffiti one day when out on a picture taking adventure recently. I like to take pictures of another persons personal messages left behind. Especially when the message is profound. This to me is profound. Profound because I feel that my life and thoughts are just dreams....sometimes. I have quite a few good photos of these types of messages. My favorite being 'False hopes'. Life in general is full of having false hopes. Those great and exciting ideals dashed out with a look, a verbal response, a reaction....etc. One might look at my draw to the Pacific Ocean as a crazy idea and sometimes I hear someone whisper inside me....that is a false hope or better yet, you are dreaming again...won't happen. I love adventure. I am stubborn. I have drive. I strive to get what I want. Pacific coast here I come...false hope and dreams...you can come along with me!!!!!~E