Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Silly Me...


So, you get two postings tonight since I am in the writing mood! One last week of school...yeay! I don't start the doctorate program until the fall or early next year. Still undecided at the moment but I believe it will probably be fall of 09. I get bored easy so I imagine that after a few months I will want to be back in the groove of educating myself and keeping busy.


So while my stability in emotions sways up and down like a child on a swing...I want to share my up moment right now. I am feeling little worries at the moment of my visit to the client site (hospital) next week. Sincerely I worry but it has become such a fluid part of my being that I have become numb to it really. So with this weekend being mother's day and next week heading south to do some one on one with my client I am content. Content because I will be spending a few days prior to my work related trip with my camera toting man. I love spending time with him...and often look forward to it as he brings a smile to my soul and happiness to my heart. Oh my that was a little sappy I think but what ever....its true. I love the guy - I really do.


I still get sad when I think about him working in another state two weeks out of the month but it is probably a good and healthy thing anyway. I need to learn to be strong, healthy, and confident in who I am again. I must...I can't survive this world without it. Depression is a terrible thing and I have spent too much of my life buried in it! UGH!!! He is so good for me in more ways than one...this being one of them! Damn it I miss him already....grrrrr......stupid heart!


~E