I have gone about four years now with very little involvement of hospital politics. Hospital politics are standard A- typical corporate politics of the business world. I hate politics within the work place...the ever lengthy and brittle red tape. This ugly beast is creeping back into my life. Consulting is fantastic for the most part because of the lack of engagement or shall I say need of engagement into the political aspects of doing business. With the crappy economy and the roles we play as employees becoming ever more encompassing in our expected out put and demanding more of our time ....the politics are bleeding into my world of euphoria and bringing gray drudgery!! Okay...enough of that. The Pathologist from HELL is back and with a vengeance. Stomping his feet like a child sending condescending Emails of the lack of professionalism and intellectual respect he is receiving. Shoot....give it, you receive it!!! Fortunately I have remained silent for the fact that I may say something regretful and indeed condescending RIGHT BACK YOU SILLY SILLY MAN WHO THINKS THAT YOUR SHIT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK AND THAT YOUR GLORIOUS ASS NEEDS MY LIPS UPON IT TO SHOW RESPECT TOWARD YOUR TITLE OF DR KNOW IT BETTER THAN EVERYONE!!! Hey...I bet he does not know what K.M.A means.....LOL! LMAO!
Ah...calming thoughts of tranquil waters and beautiful birds and fluttering butterflies. Happy day.....Happy day....love, peace, and joy.
~E