I am sitting at the aiport in South Florida waiting for my plane ride home. A day in the life for me. I am constantly hearing of that pilot that died today in flight on Continental. It has now just landed safely. My heart goes out to the pilot who happen to pass on at work. What a way to go...dedication? Probably not...just plain old bad luck. I would hate to pass away at work. Even though I work in healthcare and would be at the appropriate place to pass on....it would not be a pleasent place or way to go. Working. Yuk. As everyone wishes, I wish for the passing to occur in my sleep or immediately in the air (gosh forbid should it crash). Quick and smooth. I am sure it was quick and smooth for this pilot....but at work!!! Poor soul. At least he had a quicker route to heaven!!LOL! If that is where he was going! I have no worries for the passengers as the news projects a great and critical worry. With today's technology that plane could fly its self safely to the airport. Now they are carrying on about how old the pilot was. 61!!! Old???? Come on now! He was NOT OLD. They state he was too old to fly...pfffff!! I would much rather have a 61 year old than a 21 year old!
Well, my week is almost done. I was supposed to be pulling out some work here but I only have an hour so to work is futile...so I blog instead. I will work no doubt when I get home today. I will work tonight. I will work straight through the next few weeks non stop. Oh by the way...Mr. Dr. Pathologist that I have gotten over? Heee heee heee.....XNAY ON HIS WAY WAY!!! The committee has voted. He will NOT get his way. Oh dear. I am so sorry. heeeee heeee...not really. That bit of news has MADE MY DAY!!!
TTFN
~E
