Okay so all that fussing over the questionable practices of this so called pathologist and corporate pauses for moment of clarity and is contemplating giving in??? What?? Are you kidding me? No matter what form of corporate politics...health care, financial business moguls, etc there are always those that hold the power to blind fold the decision makers and get their way. It doesn't matter of the ethical lines being crossed or the legal issues that may ensue down the road it is the ever momentous 'NOW' factor. We have to have resolution NOW and this must only matter NOW and at this very moment....and the guy has stomped his feet and cried to all the movers and shakers that he knows to the point where he has exhausted any power shaker's efforts to hold strong to the values and beliefs of the corporate vision and core values that were set in place as a ladder in which to build an honest healthcare practice upon. Okay. I give too. I have a strong distaste in my mouth when I see this person...bile churns within me knowing what he does, what he gains, and whom he steals from. It is you, I, and every other patient who comes in for honest healthcare ~ we put our trust in the hands of those whom are 'educated' ha ha...to do so without any regard for the underlying stealing cheating tactics of some selfish greedy good for nothing losers in this world who take full advantage of the trust we give them in the position that they hold. Phew....okay. End of story. I will move on. Today I will move on and dutifully do my job and walk away knowing that I did what I was told. I will document, retain, and CYA along the way. Sneaky bastard!!!!
~E
