
I went walking yesterday for approximately four miles. Its been awhile for me and I am a bit out of shape! Exhausted yet feeling good I may do it again tomorrow! I can't believe it is Saturday and I am stumped with what to do!? There is a Blues festival in town but I drove by it and it doesn't look to be very interesting. I cleaned my house...now I am fixing to grill outside with not a soul to entertain. Sad ~ tis true. My older two have gone to the local lake with friends, my youngest is in a band gig today and I sit here on my porch writing this silly blog whilst my dogs lay on the ground beside me looking as bored as I feel. Good weekend wishes shout out from me!!! I will probably not write again until next week so TTFN!!!
~E