Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fries with that?

Ha! And I thought I can stay away from 'blogging' for the remainder of the weekend! NOT! Another gorgeous day out today and instead of enjoying it my mind has me in deep worry over my impending trip tomorrow to the client from HELL's site. Illegal shenanigans, confrontations, and just plain stress is what I am flying into tomorrow. Ugh...triple UGH. My bags are packed and I am ready to go....I feel like I am heading into the belly of the devil's liar! Right now I feel like this is the worst job I have ever had in regards to the stress levels I endure. I have had some wonderful clients before and truly love what I do and must say I do it damned well….but today I am rethinking my whole view point on this job. A. This client is ridiculous and has unethical and unprofessional business practices. B. This client has the audacity to berate me and request MY removal from the project? C. The overbilling, illegal charging practices give them precedence to say what again about me????? I have zero failures at any of my past sites with outstanding positive outcomes…so again…who the hell are these people and where the hell did they come from??? Oh…that’s right….HELL!!!


I think there was a position posted at McDonalds the other day....I would rather do that than what I am doing right now! Fries with that order??? My brain doesn't hurt from asking that....nor do I get yelled at or belittled for not knowing the 'correct' answer to that question - and to boot I don't have to cross any legality lines either which jeopardizes not only my career but my professionalism! So...again...fries with that order?


LMAO!!!!

~E