My neighbor is grilling out and it smells wonderful. He waved at me tonight as I rolled into my driveway after going out to dinner but I didn't see him....he likes to chat and flirt but not tonight for me. My daughter kindly told me that I did not see his wave and he probably was hurt as it appeared as though I ignored him blatently....I didn't - I just didn't see him.
Its a wonderful night as I type this blog...my window is open and a nice breeze blows through it (along with the smells of grillin'!!!). I am accomplishing a lot work wise today yet I still have lots to do to catch up to my expected completion time. I always like to come out on top and ahead of the game so I will put in some more hours tonight...I will do what it takes to accomplish what I need to....I have been known to actually work 26 hours straight! Haven't done such a thing in a couple of years but I can see it coming.....
Have a beautiful night....may you all be blessed with the wonderful breezy atmosphere as I have...relax, enjoy, and be happy.
~E