Convenience. By definition convenience is anything that saves or simplifies work, or adds to one's ease or comfort. We all want convenience in our lives don't we? Who wants to be uncomfortable in any sense or have to work harder when there is something easier right in front of us? Hell, I know I want convenience at work, home, and play!
There is one area though I don't want convenience to exist and that is in my love life. I don't want to be a matter of convenience for anyone. I want to be special. I want to be a matter of one's luck rather than a matter of convenience. I want to be a matter of attention and desire. Again, who wouldn't want all that right?
I am sure that I am correct on my statements of most people wanting convenience and also not wanting to be a matter of one's convenience. What I am not sure of though is that everyone acts upon this desire. The natural call of having things easy and convenient can become so strong for some that it becomes an inate reaction, which then rolls into the superior state, circumstance, and opportunity....therefore becoming the advantage. The matter of convenience becomes an advantage which then becomes an action that is void (without content or empty) of any harmful cause or hurt feelings as a result.
Human nature is raw and harsh on the ever sensitive heart. Take care please folks and don't become or let yourself become a matter of convenience. I've been there and it sucks big time. There is nothing more painful than finding out that you are the standby gal/guy and there is a secret hope or direction for something better. I keep reminding myself to not allow this to happen again. I won't let this happen again. I won't. I won't. I won't.