Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Good bye to the week....

Finally, my week here in southern Florida is coming to a close. I am pondering what to do with my daughter on Friday. She used to love spending time with me but since she is a growing teenager she has slowly obtained a life of her own and I rarely see her. Ironically I just spoke with my sister yesterday about how much I missed snuggling in the bed with her in the mornings when she would tell me all about her life and her desires for her future. The last time she crawled into my bed was about two years ago. Those times are precious moments with her I will never forget. She is my youngest child and I admittedly spoil her a little because of it. Whatever we do it will be fun. I am looking forward to our time on Friday very much!


I took this picture tonight of a Bird of Paradise over by the hotel pool. It’s always such a pretty flower to look at. May my blog readers have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy whatever time you may have and whatever adventure or non-adventure you have ahead of you!!! : )

Peace,
~E