Thursday, July 2, 2009

You spin me right round.....

I woke up to this song...you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round!! I can't get it out of my head so I thought I would share it with you!!!

Ya know life is tough...very tough. I seem to end up exactly in the same spot I started at.....wondering what the hell is going on? One thing I do know is that although I may come off as ditzy, niave, ignorant.....I am not. I am pretty good with life's punches. I am also good at seeing what is going on around me without acknowledging it verbally or making a big deal out of it. I chose to move forward in every moment because confrontation and petty whining gets on my nerves even if it comes from my own mouth!

When it comes to myself I know how to survive .....in work I rock. As a mom I absolutely rock. As an Ex wife I am very giving...as a girl friend I am way giving. As a friend I am over the top!!!! I am NOT high maintenance at all...really I am NOT. I don't ask for much....actually I don't ask for anything but respect, honesty, and some attention. I deserve it.

So....here I am at work and life...I am rocking away. Pffffft to yesterday.....Pfffft to a minute ago. I am looking forward and won't let anyone or anything get in my way. Have a super Thursday everyone! If you see someone humming to this song it just may be me!!!