Sitting here in my home away from home...the airport. Having excutive club privilages is a nice thing when you want some quiet in such a busy busy place. I am glad I am leaving the southern part of Florida since it is humid and in the 100s today!
I vowed to not do any 'work work' this weekend however I now feel obligated since I have a personal one on one meeting with my manager Monday to discuss my progress on the system build. Ugh. Plain and simple. Not done..not close to done...no where near done..and everything else opposite of done and in-between!
I have been trying to read my favorite blogs (your blogs) yet this Blogger site has been giving me fits the last couple of days. Typically now (at the airport) is when I usually catch up but I can't!!! GRRRRRR!!!!! Perhaps sometime this weekend when I am 'NOT' doing my work work!!!
Okay...that song is STILL going through my head!LOL!
TTFN
~E