This lovely graph 'borrowed' from Jeremiah's story shows the top three social networks - facebook, Myspace, and Linkedin. A trend that everyone is pretty much aware of...more users, more visitors, more facebook!!!
Anywhoo...as much as I love to social network I am throwing in the towel on it for awhile. This I decided because it is my right, its personal, and I can do what ever the hell I want to. Maybe when I turn 55 I will jump back on that horse! LOL... But for now...my experience is going to be in person. The good old fashion socialization of 'hello...nice to meet you'. No more talking to that cousin in Australia because we happen to be on Facebook at the same time or sharing some of my silly photos with my old friends from High School, or meeting new people who live close by and happen to be in my social circle...none of that. As a matter of fact...I spend way too much time on the computer anyway. Its my career after all...computers that is. So why do I spend my spare time on it as well??
Time to get out some more...enjoy the outside world.Time to take a break from the world of technology and get back to reading the old book!! One thing that I will still do...is blog. Why? Because I can, and I like it more than anything else....so that is not going anywhere! : )
~E
