
I travel a LOT and my biggest and constant complaint is that of people who seem to 'own' that left lane and call it their very own passage of right! I have driven in many states and no one place is this more prevalent than my very own state of Michigan.
You can imagine that when this article popped up on MSN ; http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/left-lane-slowpokes-drive-you-crazy.aspx?gt1=33004 I sat straight up in my seat and started reading...thoroughly!!!! I assume this is the law in most states and was curious to read more and to also see that I was not the only one who had immense aggravation from those pesky left lane huggers.
Okay so I am a fast driver. A very fast driver and think that anyone driving under 80 mph needs to get their asses over in the right lane unless passing another vehicle. Its not hard nor is it rocket science. Get off your mighty attitude that you must have an open space to drive and move your ass over....this can cause accidents ya know? In Michigan I have driven behind a LINE of cars (every weekend - dozens of cars) where the right lane is WIDE open! I therefore scoot along on the right side illegally (I think) passing those thugs all hugging onto that left lane. Does it make them feel as though they are moving along faster because they are in the 'fast' lane?...Lord.....
I am pleased to find out there are blogs and sites that vent and educate on slow left lane drivers...let me share them with you....
http://www.slowertraffickeepright.com/ a nice educational site on just how to DRIVE AND KEEP RIGHT!!!!!!!
http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html a beautiful list of laws by state for the left lane. My GOD Michigan is retarded.....it has a statement that is not quite clear...so yes in Michigan you can drive in that left lane until your heart's content...and 'E' will whiz on by and perhaps cause an accident because of your slow butt driving!!! Take the scenic route by god!!!
And of course my absolute favorite...http://www.leftlanedrivers.org/ and yes..I will get me one of those window decals that tell you to move the hell over...so if you live in Michigan and see a little sporty car in your rear view mirror that says ' MOVE OVER' its me!! Honk, give me the finger, smile, frown, but most importantly please please please.....MOVE OVER!!!! I love ya all but for the love of Pete let me have my one wish to drive smoothly and safely without the view of having to look at the back of your bumper or all the cuddly cars surrounding me!!!!
~ E
You can imagine that when this article popped up on MSN ; http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/InsureYourCar/left-lane-slowpokes-drive-you-crazy.aspx?gt1=33004 I sat straight up in my seat and started reading...thoroughly!!!! I assume this is the law in most states and was curious to read more and to also see that I was not the only one who had immense aggravation from those pesky left lane huggers.
Okay so I am a fast driver. A very fast driver and think that anyone driving under 80 mph needs to get their asses over in the right lane unless passing another vehicle. Its not hard nor is it rocket science. Get off your mighty attitude that you must have an open space to drive and move your ass over....this can cause accidents ya know? In Michigan I have driven behind a LINE of cars (every weekend - dozens of cars) where the right lane is WIDE open! I therefore scoot along on the right side illegally (I think) passing those thugs all hugging onto that left lane. Does it make them feel as though they are moving along faster because they are in the 'fast' lane?...Lord.....
I am pleased to find out there are blogs and sites that vent and educate on slow left lane drivers...let me share them with you....
http://www.slowertraffickeepright.com/ a nice educational site on just how to DRIVE AND KEEP RIGHT!!!!!!!
http://www.mit.edu/~jfc/right.html a beautiful list of laws by state for the left lane. My GOD Michigan is retarded.....it has a statement that is not quite clear...so yes in Michigan you can drive in that left lane until your heart's content...and 'E' will whiz on by and perhaps cause an accident because of your slow butt driving!!! Take the scenic route by god!!!
And of course my absolute favorite...http://www.leftlanedrivers.org/ and yes..I will get me one of those window decals that tell you to move the hell over...so if you live in Michigan and see a little sporty car in your rear view mirror that says ' MOVE OVER' its me!! Honk, give me the finger, smile, frown, but most importantly please please please.....MOVE OVER!!!! I love ya all but for the love of Pete let me have my one wish to drive smoothly and safely without the view of having to look at the back of your bumper or all the cuddly cars surrounding me!!!!
~ E