Thursday, March 11, 2010

The end of the road.....

I woke up today feeling like it was the end of the road for me. One door is closing but that other one yet remains to open. Someone locked the damn door and I can't open it!! I guess this all comes from being 'Manic Depressive'...the sad, paranoia, doomsday feelings. That's what I have now but tomorrow or a week from now I will be as high as a kite absorbing the beautiful sunshine!

The damned darkness is all around me again like a creepy fog that sucks the life out of people. Much like the one on the series "Lost". Confidence low it does not help to have folks you love show no confidence in you at all. Is it so hard to show someone some faith? Is it so hard to compliment another? This has always been an issue with me....share the love please or get out!

As I feel a heavy burdon slipping its arms around my soul I can't breath. My heart is racing and no one understands or really cares. I struggle to open that damned door that someone locked. Soon I will be in the dark...alone.