Friday, February 26, 2010

A New Start

Opportunities abound a new start awaits me. I have never felt a stronger pull in my life. I stand in the doorway considering what to do...step forward or backward? I have been known to be a risk taker but caution has been my tender lately. My inner voice (a spirited and energetic soul) is shouting to me that life is short, you never know when its your time to go so make the best of it and take the risk....

If I step forward I leave behind a broken heart and some sadness will follow me. However, the light may very well be shining so bright on the other side that my sadness will soon turn into the most happiest time of my life. If I turn around and stay where I am ...a broken heart and sadness stays with me regardless. I stay shrowded in wonder and daily torment of what if....and why is this so for me?

I think I just answered my question.