Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Loneliest girl in town...

I do believe I am the loneliest girl in this town.
My heart yearns daily to be held with tender hands.
My body craves the caress of a loved one's hands and the exploration one takes when wanting to know every inch of your body and soul.
My lips desire that passion in deep long kiss. A kiss that sends electrical shocks down through your viens and straight to your toes.
Its been too long I almost forget what it feels like to have that touch, that love, that electrical energy flowing through my body. I am left to wonder if I will grow old and deprived for ever to never having feel those wonderful feelings and emotions ever again. I feel so alone, so ashamed, and so rejected. I can't help but wonder what is it about me that appals those that have ever ventured to come close yet always turn away. My life is a lonely one. At times I have laughter, at times, I have fun, but never in the last few years have I ever felt the love I have been longing to feel. My smile covers the pain. My laughter hides the tears. The fun gives me temporary solice. My soul slips deeper into the depths of the dark lonely world that I am starting to accept as my home.

There is something that I don't see that others do. I don't want to know what it is anymore and just accept it. I am me - the loneliest girl in town.