Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Life in the slow lane....

It was a year ago I wrote about life in the fast lane. Traveling all over the country, constantly on the road I was writing of my travels and adventures in the fast lane. Now I can write about life in the slow lane since I no longer travel! Ha! and here it is.

_______________________________

Yep. Boring. No exciting adventures of meeting exciting new people from all walks of life or seeing odd families rushing to vacation. Just plain old ordinary life for me. No, its not a bad thing and I don't mean to make it sound that way. Its a good thing. I miss the adventure yes, but I love the stability. For now. Boring is good. Plain is the new exciting. I make my own adventures now and not fall into them. No more jet fuel smells or running to catch that next flight. No more first class.....no more...'hello miss Sewell welcome back!'. No more car rentals...YEAY!

Life is good.

Later Gator

E