Most household goods are packed while the furniture gets disassembled this week. I of course have to work while Roland finishes up the final bits of packing and furniture. I wish I could be home to help but I only have one week of vacation left and that is for the long drive to Washington. Lots of little things left to do as we prepare for our departure......more to come as we blog our journey and adventure across country!
Monday, July 21, 2014
Moving prep - final count down begins
We are more than half way through our packing and preparing for our move. Yes, it's finally here! We are making the long journey from Michigan to Washington! A four day drive with me and my oldest daughter helping, driving my car and Roland driving a huge truck while pulling his Ridgeline truck behind him on a flat bed trailer. Yes indeed we are doing this.
