Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Days!

Great blessings are happening all around. As we prepare for our move to Washington we finally got an offer on the house in Michigan! Yippee! This is something I have been waiting for- for years and has finally materialized into a reality. It's bitter sweet really as this is the first house I bought on my own. I also have fond memories here of me and my children making a go of it as I learned how to be a single mom. I do love this house and the history it carries with it of 100 years however, it is time to move on. The kids are grown and gone and I have a new life now with Roland. New memories await me. Roland and I can't help but smile and be overjoyed that we now roll into Washington with one mortgage to carry and all his hard work paid off in a sale. Yes...thank you God!