Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello Everyone

Hello fellow Curious readers.......

I am so new to this blogger forum. I am a MySpace blogger and have built up a nice following there! Although my original intent of MySpace was to monitor my teenagers I became absorbed in the social network environment while reconnecting with old friends from the past and making a slew of new ones! Blogging quickly has become a new love of mine as I love to write and release those bottled up thoughts that constantly run through my head! The feedback kept me going and grew my passion to the point where I now want to take it to the next level. I would like to step outside of the younger social network crowd and into a more structured group of readers and writers.

My blogs on MySpace were mainly about my life, my wonders, and my self evolution in understanding life. I would like to continue that but on a more professional level as well. I posted some of my older blogs from MySpace but am going to try a different approach here to include my daily experiences at work and interactions with those around me. Let's see how it this pans out shall we?

~E