Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Florida here I come....




After living in that god-forsaken state for 21 years I never in a million years thought I would be happy to be going back - and here I am....happy to be going back! Okay so I am only going for three days of leisure to visit some friends and enjoy some time with my guy and then off to the southern part of the state to work on implementing Lab software at a hospital down there. So most of it is work and the remainder pure fun and relaxation! Sweet.

St Augustine lighthouse, Ponce De Leon Lighthouse, and maybe Jupiter Inlet are all on my agenda. Yes, I like lighthouses...well, WE like lighthouses. I have seen about 21 Michigan lighthouses over the last year and enjoyed every single one of them! Funny how you can live somewhere for so long (Florida) and not take the time to see the things around you! Too busy raising kids and living I guess...now it is ME time!

Not exactly thrilled to be heading to the Southern part of Florida for my next hospital implementation but at least I have family and friends in Florida I get to see while I am there! I will avoid trips there in the summer as much as possible considering that is why I moved the hell out of that state in the first place! Hurricanes and heat...UGH! Big ass bugs too!

I am as excited as a school girl at Christmas time. Its like a eating a big chocolate bar slowly....sweet and tasty! Mini vacation...starts in less than 48 hours...tick tock!

~E