
So, I wonder on occasion just how interesting I am or rather how do people see me? Since I do like interesting people myself, I like to converse, I like intelligence, I wonder if I portray the same characteristics outwardly as I like to receive inwardly. I know in the area of intelligence I can be a bit flaky and perhaps slow but I won't be quick to call myself a dummy nor would I say I am intelligent either. I am humble I suppose.
I don't get out much other than travel for work or a weekend excursion. Educating to obtain my Master's degree keeps me busy in the evenings during the week and my kids keep me busy in between. I don't have a circle of friends that I hang out with. I actually have only one girl friend locally and we see each other on occasion to catch up on how the kids are and how life is going and other gossip....so how do I know if I am the least bit interesting? How do I know if I am even a little bit attractive or worth talking to? How do I know that once I open my mouth people don't cringe and think...good god she is retarded. I don't. I won't. I shouldn't care really but I do.
I worked really hard to lose a LOT of weight and continue to battle the beast of 'i am hungry' every single hour in the day. I did it for me. Yippee!! Now that I am good with that and proud of myself does anyone notice? Did it make a difference in how people see me? I don't know. I won't know. I shouldn't care but I do.
I know the possible answer to this is..." ~E~ , get a life, get out and socialize " or perhaps " ~E~, why do you care? Life is too short to worry of such vain pettiness..." or " Stop being so inward with your thoughts and look around you and be aware..." blah blah blah.....Well, these are my thoughts at the moment....tomorrow, or perhaps in a few minutes from now my mind will be on something completely different like....how do I get that interface error to go away? Where do I start with that Macro?
~E