Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Current state of affairs.....


I am hyper menorrheic. I publicly confess. Some don't care...certainly some don't want to know!!! But For those that know what that is....yes I am in my 40's. My YOUNG 40's....42 to be exact and I so don't want to hear the 'M' word right now. I don't want to be hyper menorrheic. I don't want to have menorrhagia. I want to be HYPO. I want to have .......nothing!!!

Unfortunately because I have just started a new job I have no insurance yet so I can't see my doctor right now and it has been getting worse and its been two months already for gosh sakes! It is very excessive and I often feel weak, tired, and lightheaded. Fortunately I don't think that my hormones have dropped to where I am moody but I do get headaches and I am forgetful!! Ha ha.... I just forgot how to spell business!! OMG! I am going to get my doctorate and I can't spell business! Shoot......trouble here.

Well, there is a positive out of everything right? It's a good form of birth control....but the negative is that I will go insane if this form of birth control continues to plague my life! I now know why woman who are in the state of .....Pre'M' are moody! No sex = bishy!! I may not be moody now but I feel it coming if something doesn't give so we might as well add moody to my list.


Damn 'M'


~E