Wednesday, March 25, 2009

English Nursery rhyme

Here is a poem my mother used to say to me. She is a Brit and this is an old English nursery rhyme her mother said to her. For some reason I can't get it out of my head today!!!!

There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid.

Now when she said this poem to me of course she was meaning ME!! We all can be quite horrid when we switch over to our 'bad' side. I was such a stubborn little girl so I guess I was very temperamentally bad.

Of course I said this same poem to my kids when they were younger...only they of course were always bad! LOL!!! Anyway, I may have been horrid as a child but I can also be very good too! Mostly good I think! : )

~E