There are two things on my mind...one is that today was a splendifferous (if there is such a word) day when I was able to witness Dr. Pathologist being put in his place by his boss. Shut it, drop it, get over it...we are on to you baby and you can't get away with robbery any more. Like I said in the past...his foot went into his own mouth when he started flexing his whimpy muscles in attempt to get his own way and continue to swindle people out of millions of dollars. The curtain has fallen on your show baby.The End. He crawled away with his tail between his legs and after the belittling he did to me you could just hear my smile and feel my joy.Thank you. What comes around goes around...be careful what you say, how you say it, and to whom you say it to. We all breath the same air.
Second, I keep hearing these words that are from a song I often listen to while driving...its as though they are my own!!!!
Do you know what it is like
To feel the light of love inside you
And all the darkness falls away?
The answer is.......yes.
~E