Life is full of intricate details and complex situations. One of my friends from Facebook posted ' Sometimes you are the windshield. Sometimes you are the bug'....(yes, I am back on Facebook). I love this statement because it is so true. At times things seem so simplistic and smooth sailing and then at other times...complexity steps into the picture and SPLAT!!! You become the bug. Do we make our situations? I think perhaps we may participate in the direction they go in but we certainly don't 'create' them. We simply go with the flow.I rejoined the world of social networking because I love it so. I like being social and I like being 'in touch' with the world. Why should I step back just because things become a little complex? I am who I am...social, chatterbox, I love interactions, and like most people (perhaps a little more than the average)....I like attention too.
~E