Heading home after a wonderful visit/vacation with my son. The few days spent with him were well worth it! He has become the man a mother could only be proud of!! So polite, so kind, and so wonderful! My youngest and I had the best time cruising around San Diego relaxing and having fun shopping!! The Girahdelli Ice cream was by far the absolute best!!
In answer to my previous post about concerns of the man in my life moving....there are none anymore. He has informed me otherwise and as the song goes 'His love is a symphony flowing through me'...he rocks. I have never felt such a stronger love from someone as I feel from him. Unconditional love, trust, and completeness is what he gives me and I give the same back. This is love of the true and pure kind.....
Have a beautiful week my blogger friends.....from seat 24A on my Delta flight to your seat/couch...buh bye for now....
~E
